Saturday, August 9, 2008

My first post!

Last week my husband and I attended the 16th Annual CPSA International Exhibition in Seattle, Washington. It was a great trip, although I froze all week, it felt really good to get out of the heat! I loved seeing all my art friends, and meeting new ones but I really missed the ones that weren't there.



You know who you are!










This year my colored pencil piece "Chaps & Chevy's" was accepted into the show, earning me my my CPSA Signature Status award, a personal goal I can check off my list. I guess it's time to check the list again.


I was also asked to donate a piece of artwork for the silent auction at the convention. I donated "Workin' the Strawberry Roan" which was purchased by Shelly Minnis, who is a Prismacolor rep. Very cool because that piece is 100% prismacolor! ;)



Recieving my CPSA Signature Status at the CPSA Banquet in Seattle!








5 comments:

Bill said...

nice blog, but where are all the colors? we need to see more! Glad CPSA was fun, kinda cold for a desert rat huh? Whatcha workin on now?

Bill said...

well pooh, you have to approve comments before they appear, don't you trust us? ;-)

Brenda said...

I missed seeing you, too! Wow. A post. An actual post. Big step. I'm excited to see the direction this goes.

Beth said...

How did I miss this? I just found your blog! Were you keeping it a secret? I will definitely check in regularly for updates!

Congrats on your new status! Miss CPSA! Yay!

Toni James , Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

hi beth! No, no secret at all... just still setting it up. It's all new to me!

thank you!