Wednesday, August 20, 2008

two days progress

Not today's progress, but "two" days of progress because I forgot to take any pictures yesterday! Actually I started a new piece yesterday.. Now not only do I have more than one piece in progress, I actually have a total of 4! I (have 2 portraits, a figure and that poor ol cowboy to finish up.

So here is the update, her cheek is a little full still, I was in the process of shaping my shadows when I had to call it a day. Tomorrow it's more studio time ..yay!

(lol ok so I didn't move on to the flower yet like i'd planned lol.. I'll get there!)



3 comments:

Meisie said...

Waiting.....LOL

;-)

Toni James , Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Hey now... your crackin the whip on my own blog??? lol..

((hey you))

are you working on anything Charne?

Tresses Art Blog said...

Wow she's beautiful Toni!! This may be a dumb question but unasked I'll never know. How do you get the copyright watermark on your work????