Monday, October 20, 2008

Fed Ex Nightmare continued...

Today is Monday the 20th of October. Still no Chaps & Chevy's! They said they delivered it to me on the 8th, but they didn't.

*sigh*

I called Fed Ex right at the 48 hour mark, which was last Thurs. The message I got from Fed Ex was that they had someone call in, and say "hey, we have a package that's not ours.. can you come and get it?" (ohhhhhhhhh that little angel was right! I love it!) They also told me that it was scheduled to be picked up and would be delivered to me, on Friday. Yay!!!

Friday came.... and Friday went..... no Fed Ex package! Arrgggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

I had a message from Fed Ex on Saturday morning.... that my package was not able to be picked up because of a gated community? Hello? They said on Thursday they already had it!? Whats going on??? They said the package would now be delivered on Monday. Today is Monday! I'm not leaving.. the gate is open and I'm impatiently waiting!

I don't want to have to call them again, I just want them to deliver as promised.. and paid for! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

4 comments:

Grahame Butler said...

This is more exciting that a soap opers, I just hope it has a happy ending!!!

Toni James , Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Hi Grahame!

Ahhhhhhhhhh to be so entertaining is my goal! Well, not really lol. Just a bit of venting on my part, and to maybe prevent someone else from experiencing this nightmare in the future!

Stay tuned for more "Fed Ex Nighmares!" lol!

Jory said...

toni,

I guess I don't have Grahame's dry British wit: I felt as sick in my stomach as you did/do!! What a horrible experience!! And especially after you did everything you could think to do to bring it safely home!

I sure do hope this nightmare has a happy ending. I'll be thinking good FedEx thoughts until I know it's safe!

Toni James , Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thank you Jory! Oh, it is a sick feeling for sure. One that continues as we type.... no fed ex today!