Saturday, November 15, 2008

A day behind my lens

I had the privilege of getting up just a little bit earlier than usual one day late last week,
 to this gorgeous full moon.  I do love early mornings!
The next morning I decided to try it again.
As the sun rose,  the moon was still high in my sky... cool!
As I was outside playing with the sunrise, I thought I'd capture some images from my morning wanderings...
this is home.
ah.. the gambles quail. We have quite of few of them now, this sentry was doing his job well...
and off they flew!
It didn't seem fair to only share sunrise with you, so here are some sunset images too.
enjoy ;)

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Great Layout!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thank you Eliza!

ღFaerie'sFactoryღ said...

Yours photos are wonderful!!!!

Brandy said...

you just seem to keep posting better and better ones!

(hint hint...post more ;) :p )