Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Sunsets

Due to some atmospheric dust in the air, from far away Volcanic eruptions and who knows what else, we are expecting some colorful sunsets these days.

Last night I had to rush out to my studio, grab my camera in order to get this shot... ( I really should pay closer attention sometimes)

Then this evening, my intention was to get some different types of shots, so hubby and I headed out where we can see some of Green Valley. As we were looking for a place I wanted to stop, I got a bit distracted by some cute little guys.. oh look at those eyes!

So after playing with the calves I got back to the business of sunsets.... pretty but not near as fun ;)
Don't you just love the jet flying thru this shot?
Enjoy!
Tj

1 comment:

Brandy said...

just wanted to say again how much I love the way you see things :D

Always look forward to seeing your photos!