Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Studio Space

I have been to Lubbock, Texas and back! Moved our daughter and her husband back home. Because my studio occupied a detached apartment, I surrendered my space to them *sniff. That's quite ok though because I still have plenty more space...

Which I was going to show you... but it seems that I can't post any images at the moment, I keep getting an error notice. So as soon as I get time to get that taken care of and figured out, I'll be back! Until then.. you'll just have my ramblings.

How exciting is that?

lol ... don't answer that.
EDIT: Hmmmm seems I can upload if I go the Edit route.. what a pain! Well enjoy the picture. This may well be the refrence photo for my CPSA Silent Auction donation this year... lol.

8 comments:

Eric said...

Yessss!!! Ramblings!!!!!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

LOL.. a true glutton for punishment!

Meisie said...

Ramble away! LOL...super picture! How did you get the the pencils to burn? At least that is what it looks like?

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Charne! Ramble away? Oy.. you don't know what your asking for....

Yes.. fire. smoke. flame. Some colors burn better than others do though. Wax content I'm sure. I'm thinking "Time up in smoke" or.. "ya gotta burn a few pencils" as a title lol...

Brandy said...

Burn, Baby Burn! hahahaha

sometimes I feel this is the best use for GREEN pencils >:D

Cool idea for a pic and a drawing

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Oh that might be a good title too! LOL.. Hey, whats wrong with green pencils?

muhahahhaaa

Eric said...

Hot drawings... lol

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

LOL.. thanks Eric (i think?). :D