Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunshine, Day 3

Saturday was a bust as far as artwork went, what a weekend.. I don't want to repeat it anytime soon! Sunday I did manage a few hours in the studio, so I've got a small update.






This one is a little different temperature wise, because I took this digi in the sunlight.
Darn if I don't have a fun idea in my head I'm dying to get started on... thanks to a friend and fellow CPer and blogger... lol . First things first though.. and this has to get done.
Until tomorrow... keep scribbling!



5 comments:

Eric said...

Getting distracted on a project for something else is the worst! It looks like Sunshine is much further along though. Brilliant!

Dors said...

Another masterpiece looking so awesome.
It's so lovely. don't go getting too distracted Toni. LOL.

Just don't forget your new ideas. :)

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

lol..thanks and sorry Eric, that was Dor's that told me to not to get distracted, I take it back.


Dors thank you! I'll have to put it in my sketch book so I remember! good idea lol..

Eric said...

Distractions are fun, what were you saying? ;)

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

LOL.. I don't know Eric, I got distracted!!!

;)