Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sunshine Day 6

Another beautiful day today, and I notice because I'm working plein air for the most part lol.
So, here is Sunshine yet again. This digi is from this morning..
The one below from around lunch time..
and this one this afternoon when I called it a day.
I threw a closeup of just the rocks.. ack Eric.. don't be to tuff on me! Rocks .. geeze you do know a rock or two lol. Now her perch is mostly done, I might tweak it at the end but for the most part it's there. I'm still working  on the foreground bringing it up, the middle ground holding it's own and pushing the background back a bit farther.
Seems I have plenty to keep me out of trouble for at least a day or two. ;)

6 comments:

Dors said...

Art at it's very best. I am in awe. It's beautiful Toni. The background is so amazing to.

Brandy said...

she's really starting to take on the TJ signature "complex" face that has all those thoughts and emotions showing through :)

Eric said...

Ahhh... tuff... of course, you can never take that for granite.

Looking good on day 6!

Beth said...

Very nice progress! Soooo pretty!

pencilportraits said...

Wow, I am in awe, your work is just amazing, it must take you hours to produce a piece like this.

Sonia said...

Stunning and outstanding painting! I am totally fascinated with this great art piece!