Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday is Tucson Colored Pencil Artists' Association ....

I belong to the TCPAA, (Tucson Colored Pencil Artists' Association) which is a group of local colored pencil artist that meet every Tuesday to "work". ( Uh huh.. work being the intent, not necessarily the end result lol. ) This is a group that is not connected with the CPSA, although many members belong to both. We do shows and workshops etc...
I admit, I've slacked on my Tuesday attendance. Most of that is due to time, and what projects I'm working on. Of course, I get more accomplished here in my own Studio. However on the Tuesdays I do attend, it is very nice to get to visit and see what everyone else is up to.
Hence, the reason for no update last night! lol. Yesterday I attended our Tuesday meeting.. and I spent more time catching up with friends than I really did drawing. So, I apologize... but today is another day in the Studio, which I'm headed to shortly!
Update coming... but not soon. lol.
Later taters....

3 comments:

Eric said...

You seem to work very quickly (or is all my work freakishly slow?). Everyone needs a good social break now and then, especially if a tasty beverage might be involved...

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Hahaha.. Freakishly slow? Did you see how long my other pieces have taken? ;). Actually which process I use makes a big difference. This time I'm taking the shortcuts. Darn deadline ya know. Don't beat yourself up to badly, Eric, no one on this blog is cutting purple stone by hand or making a mosaic based on historic knowledge! Hmmm now, show me some pencil work... and we'll talk muhahahahaaaaa....

Oh, and there were no tasty social beverages to be had on Tuesdays.

Beth said...

Well I'll be looking for that update missy! Nice new header for the blog! I need to update mine too.