Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Artist Trading Cards

I'm getting ready to attend the CPSA Convention in Atlanta, Ga. Wow, how the time has flown by.. I leave next Monday! Whoa. lol. The Ga District Chapter is hosting an ATC exchange, so I thought I'd join in the fun. I've created these ATC's to take, each of them being 2.3" x 3.5". (The same size as a playing card or a baseball card.)

The first one is on Uart 500, the second two are on Bristol Vellum. I'd like to sneak in a couple more before I get there. :)








7 comments:

Eric said...

Gosh these are great. I wish I could make a 2.3" x 3.5" marble mosaic to trade for the cherries one. 2' x 3' is more likely.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Meisie said...

Beautiful...totally LOVE the cherries!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

lol@Eric... doesn't seem quite fair does it? Now if you clip those tiles really tiny..... ;) Oh wait.. how about just using leftover crumbs? lol. Thanks Eric.

lol Charne, they aren't quite me, are they? ;)

Carolina said...

These are amazing, beautifully done!

Norma said...

Wow! that's on 500? Including the cowgirl?

Beth said...

Can't wait to see them irl! 5 days!

Dors said...

superb work as always. love them all. Good Luch with them.

Hugs.Dors