Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have a new Grandaughter!

Welcome to the family, little one...!



Little Miss Millie waited until I returned home from Atlanta to make her entrance into this world. Such an impatient little one, she arrived 5 1/2 weeks early. However she is home now, doing well and ever so tiny!

I have taken out a little mule foal I had started but put away for awhile. I took it back out and will be finishing it up, but I have been just a weee bit distracted. Soon, I'll get some pics posted. In between new baby snuggles... ;)

12 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

You must be so thrilled......Congratulations to you and your family Toni.

Dors said...

Congratulations Toni. isn't it just a wonderful feeling.
She is beautiful. hope we see more photos of her.

Congratulations to her Mom and Dad. Best Wishes.

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thank you Ladies, I will certainly pass along your messages! I think I have another portrait model in the making lol. :D

Meisie said...

Sooooo beautiful and precious!!!

Eric said...

Way to go! Let the spoiling from grandma begin... ;)

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thank you Charne!

Eric.. thanks! Of course she's already getting spoiled by Grammy.. just like the previous two ;)

Beth said...

I love this picture. She is so tiny and sweet.

Sonia said...

Congratulations for your new and absolutely adorable grandaughter!!

Teresa Mallen said...

Congratulations Toni! She is absolutely beautiful!!

Jennie Norris said...

She's beautiful- Congratulations!!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

I thought I had replied to these comments..so sorry!

Thank you so much Ladies, Beth, Sonia (nice to meet you, Teresa and Jennie :)

Leann said...

Adorable and congratulations!