Sunday, August 16, 2009

more ATC's

Here is another ATC I just did this week. He was another model from my photo shoot. Did they have sunglasses back then? I don't know, but I really liked the look. The first image should be actual size. 3.5" x 2.5"


Next is a little doodle that went to Atlanta with me, I hear she's very happy in Arkansas! Same ATC size.
I've been really busy, revamping my outdated website,(from scratch! eek!) a few other projects and a couple experiments. Not to mention big things going on family wise.  I've not had much time at the easel lately it seems. However, these small images keep me sane and don't take up to much time.
I do have several things I need to post here, as soon as I get to them! One is a big repair job.. ack! Stay tuned, to find out "can it be fixed?" (notice I didn't say what? lol)
Hope you all have a wonderful week! 

4 comments:

Eric said...

Great work! The first guy looks a bit like someone I saw visiting Southfork Ranch the last time I stopped by.

Beth said...

Yes, she is very happy here in Arkansas! I'm going to find a mat and frame just for her!

I will be staying tuned to find out! Oh and I would like tips on the website thing. Do NOT look forward to that task!

Dors said...

HugsBoth ATC's look great... the sunglasses.." what the heck " He looks good. and the young girl. wow it looks awesome. Pretty girl.

Your work is the best.
Hugs

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thanks guys!

Eric, Southfork?? I know your close but .. Southfork? lol. I never thought of you as the ranch type, perhaps your looking for historical artifacts surrounding the "who really shot JR" theory? :D

I'm glad you still like her Beth, ack the web stuff makes my head hurt...I'll let you know how it goes.

Hi Dors! Thank you.. yeah the shades are different aren't they?