Monday, October 5, 2009

October already?

Where has the year gone?

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got a few computer issues currently. Not fun at all! Being without Photoshop to process my raw tiff images or even my photograph jpgs is really frustrating. Not to mention everything else I used daily.

So, as I'm resolving those, I'm also working on a graphite commission. When I can, I'll share my WIP (work in progress) but until then, I hope everyone is being more productive than I am, and having a wonderful fall season!

Tj

8 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Toni: I'm so sorry you are having "computer issues". Been there, done that.....and it is so frustrating. Hoping you have everything up-and-running again soon.

Dors said...

Hope you get those frustrating puter problems fixed soon.
Hurry back ...Looking forward to seeing your WIP in Graphite.

Eric said...

Those darned computers do exactly what we tell them (usually that is my problem). Hope it gets better soon!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thanks for the support everyone! Whoot, I fixed it! Mind you, it' wasn't software (that drives me nutso) but hardware issues... and I didn't fry my motherboard *does a happy dance* :D. Now..to get my commission far enough along to share...

You know Eric, I snuck in and saw the pool....online not irl (borrowed pc).. wow, you did an awesome job, It's georgeous!

Norma said...

I'm waiting - tap tap tap!

Monica Hunter said...

Me too!!! Oh....
62° her today Norma. Also this is my wife's google account but you know who I am.

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Norma and "Monica" aka Tim! You guys are to funny.

Eric said...

Toni, let's see the latest works, surely the grandchild can't take 100% of your time.

Well, maybe, but I had to ask just in case...