Friday, January 8, 2010

CPSA District Chapter #212 Mini-Workhop

Yes, I really am the new President-Elect for my DC!

Tomorrow, at the chapter meeting in Phoenix, I'll be giving a mini-workshop. Our current President thought it would be a nice way to get to know everyone and I agreed. I'll be sharing how I work on Uart, it should be fun!

Teaching  is on my agenda for 2010, also. A year of changes for me, I'm eager to get started!

I can't help it, she's growing so fast... I just gotta share! She was just so tiny almost 5 month ago, and now, such a sweetie. Yeah, this year it'll be portait number two at least!


Ready.... set.....go!

5 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Wish I was close enough to attend, Toni!

.....and she is BEAUTIFUL!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Oh Lynda! I can't but wonder if we'd get anything done? Oh, heck, of course we could.. you can carry on giggles and working at the same time right? ;)

Actually this would be right up your alley, I didn't have time to prepare for a portrait workshop (I didn't even know until Monday!) So, they'll be doing a limited palette .. an old saddle no less. Would be perfect for you! I had to find something no one else was doing and well.. something "me". Old and leathery, it fits! :D

However I will be doing a 2 day portrait workshop for the Ohio Chapter in October... any closer? lol.

thanks for dropping in, later tater!

Meisie said...

DRAT! Why is Arizona so far...maybe Norma fancies a road trip too? heehehehehe

Brandy said...

What - no nuts? :p

...you can be my cpsa chapter president ...pleeeaaaassseee

Eric said...

President!!?!! Well, hail to the chief then!