Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey.. C'mon.. let's go exploring!

I'm still behind on this blog... if I didn't take so many pictures this wouldn't happen? Of course I put a question mark there!

Well.. anyway put on something comfey, your walking shoes, pack some lunch, your sunscreen, a hat, and might want to pack a coat too.. we could be gone awhile.

Here we are in October... Coronado National Forest, Arizona.
































now.. off we go, back to civilization!
These next two were actually the result of "hmmm I wonder...." and yes, it did! lol.








Body language...















I think she's using her ears to fly with in this one...



What.. OH, did you want me???  What a Brat.








2 comments:

Beth said...

Beee..autiful! Love the scenery photos! One day, I'm going to buy your book of photos! ;)

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Yes dear... as soon as I get it finished, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks Beth, really.