Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Little Punkies...

This isn't a new piece, but one that I came across today as I was going thru my files, so I thought I'd share it here, as I'm not ready to post anyting new just yet.

This is my first Grandaughter, whom I call Punkies. As you might notice, she liked to help me too, now she preferes her own paper and pencils.

11x14 Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Prismacolor pencils






 by changing my image to Greyscalel in Photoshop, I'm able to make sure my values are staying on track.
 and the finished portrait....

Until next time... keep scribbling!!!

4 comments:

Dors said...

Beautiful job. Oh those adorable eyes. Love the photo, so sweet.

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thanks Dors!!!

Jennie Norris said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH so cute - What a gorgeous drawing! The colors are beautiful and so warm.

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Thanks Jennie! She was fun to do. You keeping dry on your side of town? lol.