Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Boys of Summer

I know some of you out there have worked your fingers to the bone finishing up your CPSA entries by the deadline. I know I have been in that same position a time or two myself.  Which made me think of this piece. This was the piece I worked my fanny off to complete, and completed it by the hair of my chinny chin chin too.

This piece was not accepted, because my second piece, "Chaps & Chevy's" was accepted instead. So, being as I haven't shared this one here, I thought it would be a fitting time....

This is 12"x24" on Uart 500 or 600 lol...


















Enjoy!

Tj

2 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Very nice, Toni!

I'm aware of a couple members who did their submissions yesterday. ACK! So glad I did mine EARLY (Sunday.......lololol)

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Yes, and congratulations!!! I know some that did theirs ages ago... now that's just crazy.