Friday, May 7, 2010

From the deep dark wilds of Texas.... finished!

Believe it or not.. I have finally managed to capture this illusive creature to my satisfaction. It's been a long journey, which was started here   http://tonijames.blogspot.com/2009/06/from-deep-dark-wilds-of-texas.html  as some of you might remember.

So without alot of Babble from me (lol) here she is!

I really wanted the "deer in the headlights" look, I was told it was a common expression on her face. lol. This piece is certainly a little more colorful than usual, although it's been fun, I'm glad to move on.  Thanks so much Brandy, for playing along!

5 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

great job Toni. Perseverance pays off

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Hi Gary, Thanks! I've been juggling a few projects, and this little lady got shuffled to the back several times. Glad she's done and off my plate now!

Eric said...

Hmmm, 'headlights', interesting word choice as well as leaf placement. :)

A fantastic work, and look at how many leaves!

Brandy said...

Huh? What look??? hehehe...

Hmmmm - shuffled to the back and managed to stay quiet?!?! She's not patient at all I've heard, lol!

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Eric Eric Eric.. I'm not touching that one with a 10ft pole! I've had a couple whiners voice their opinion about my leaf placement, your in good company lol. Thanks Eric, tis much appreciated ;).

Bebs??? Shuffled to the back and kept quiet.. yeah weird huh? lol.