Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ok, so I was wrong....

"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. " (quote from The Princess Bride)


Because I've been really busy, with ScribbleTalk, studio stuff, learning web design ( grrrr) family stuff and because I caught so much static from my beloved friends ( you know who you are), I caved and resuscitated this little wren. Which turned out not to be completely dead as I claimed, but MOSTLY dead instead.  He is now committed ( or is that me? ) to be my silent auction donation at the CPSA Convention in Las Gatos, Ca. this year. 
 
 
 
And yes, I went thru his pockets! ROFLOL!
 
On a side note, it might look a little bit different in here than it used to. I'm working on a new web design, and I wanted the two to match. Go figure!
 
For those of you in the USA... have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!  

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Well lookie there - the birdie lives! :D and both your page and it are sporting a new fab. look to boot :)

Wanna do my page next? hehehe - including a much needed update of art??? lol

Lynda Schumacher said...

I am so glad you revived this one Toni (I'm somewhat partial to birds anyway), and I look forward to seeing it in person. Honestly, I could not quite figure out what was wrong with it in the first place!..........but sometimes we are our harshest critics, and unable to see the potential that others do. Great job. : )

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

lol.. Bebs you are on your own with that update! My plate is quite full enough as it is... chop chop lady, hop to it!

hey Lynda, I agree about being our own worst critic, such a delimma isn't it? The little bird was always ok, it was the neocolor II background I detested, and you'll never believe what I did to fix it lol... besides the crop. ;)

Meisie said...

I'm so glad he's 'alive' he is sooo adorable!!!