Thursday, August 12, 2010

Open Range - Update 8/11

A few changes here and there. Not much longer on this one.. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! After a few tweaks still in order, a few places not quite finished...

Whoops.. looking at my post here, how come you notice things like this after you'd published them online? LOL, it's kind of like looking at it in a mirror or upside down. It gives your brain a different perspective being a smaller size. A useful tool at times, at least for me.  I've gone in and changed the boulders on the right already. I didn't like the strong diagonal line I saw.. so I've dropped a couple more rocks in there to break that up. Next update you'll see them lol. One thing's for certain, I love my UART!

2 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Looking good, Toni. That Uart is great stuff, isn't it? We can draw and draw and draw, then redraw, then lift a little color off with masking tape, redraw again, redraw the redrawing, scrape some offending portion off with an xacto, then redraw again, then.........

Toni James, Toni, Tj, pencils4me said...

Oh this stuff lasts longer than the energizer bunny :). I used my first piece of sanded support way back about 93-94. I've used quite a bit of it since then. Wallis has it's good points but the UART beats it hands down for me.