Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Untitled, so sad, but it's finished!

This is a little 5x7 images I began as a demo last year. I never thought to title it, because I really didn't figure I'd complete it. Haha..guess I was wrong. It's ok though, I've been wrong before,
 I can handle it.  As long as it's not a habit!

Prismacolor Pencils on Uart 600.  This is the beginning of my underpainting.



Now, with my underpainting complete, I'm free to add color.

Skip ahead a few months and I've begun working on it again,


Here it is, all finished. FINALLY!

Keep Scribbling! Tj

"Capturing the spirit of a portrait, the sparkle of a moment in time or the soft sounds of your memories."

3 comments:

Dianna Soisson said...

I love the character of the texture! Fantastic job Toni!

Beth said...

Beautiful! Nice finish!

Toni James ~ Desert Winds Studio said...

Thank you ladies!