Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a little portrait ...

"Vintage Beauty"

 
This is a litle 4.5" x 6.5" Prismacolor Pencil portrait done on Uart 600. The lovely model is my daughter (hey, after all those years raising them, I should be allowed, right?)  This is also the image we'll be working on in Memphis!

I picked up these vintage furs at an estate sale one day, with the intention of using them as props, eventually. When my daughter came to visit the same day, she put them on and I quickly grabbed some images. We were just goofing around. As it ended up, there are a couple more of those images you'll be seeing, they were so fun!

Enjoy!











"Capturing the spirit of a portrait, the sparkle of a moment in time, or the soft sounds of your memories."

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

If you're thinking about taking this class - go for it! I took Toni's last class and it has made such a difference in my artwork, especially portraits. Just love doing them.

Jenna White said...

This portrait, and your daughter, are gorgeous!

Reflections From Life Art Blog said...

Wowzers Tony, you've done it again! Produced another incredible piece. I can't think of one single thing you could do to make it better!

And btw, your daughter is lovely!

Nancy

Gemma said...

I just love this!!! And I like the title too!!

Toni James ~ Desert Winds Studio said...

Cheryl, thank you so much!

Jenna, thank you!

Nancy, :D thank you, for both!

Gemma lol.. thanks and ;)