Thursday, July 5, 2012

20th Annual CPSA International Exhibition, Covington, Kentucky


I can't believe how long it's been... wow. I have news to share finally! 


20th Annual Colored Pencil International Exhibition
July 13 - Aug. 30, 2012

http://www.thecarnegie.com/galleries/gallery.php?page=current_show

Last year, my little portrait "Vintage Beauty" was juried into the 19th Annual CPSA Exhibition
that was held in Dallas, Texas. Sadly, I was unable to send my piece, which made it eligible for re-submission this year. So, I'm glad to say "Vintage Beauty" was again juried into the CPSA International Exhibition! I'm so thrilled! At a whopping 4"x6" this piece is probably going to be the smallest piece in the show. But that's OK with me!!! :D


Keep Scribbling! 


"Capturing the spirit of a portrait, the sparkle of a moment in time, or the soft sounds of your memories."

3 comments:

sue said...

Wow, I'm truly amazed at how much detail you've got into such a small piece.
Beautiful!

What paper/support have you used?

Toni James ~ Desert Winds Studio said...

Hi Sue! This piece is on 600 grit Uart. Have you ever used it?

Lynda Schumacher said...

It is such a lovely piece, Toni; so glad I will get to see it in person!