Friday, August 10, 2012

Award "For Outstanding Recognition" at the 20th Annual International Exhibition



A friend told me that "Good things come in small packages" When my little portrait "Vintage Beauty" was accepted into the 20th Annual CPSA Exhibition in Covington, Kentucky this year. I was thrilled with being juried in, and even more so  when I was notified that "Vintage Beauty" had won and award for "Outstanding Recognition"!! WHOOT!  
This little piece has quite a history, not only was it juried into the CPSA Exhibition in 2012, but also into the CPSA Exhibition in 2011! If you have followed my blog you will know why I was unable to ship the piece in 2011. I didn't get "credit" for being accepted, because it wasn't sent, which made this piece eligible again this year. So, Vintage Beauty was juried in twice, won an award and if I'm not mistaken is the smallest piece to do so. 




I'm very honored to be included in such an awesome group of artists, if you would like to see the complete list of winners on the CPSA website, here is the link , enjoy!


"Capturing the spirit of a portrait, the sparkle of a moment in time, or the soft sounds of your memories."

No comments: