Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trials and Tribulations - Vintage Allure

Last weekend I finally christened Vintage Allure finished, celebrating with several coats of Lascaux fixative. Ah, it feels good to finish and this piece was something I was really happy with. Although it wasn't exactly what I  had in mind ( I will try it again) I was pleased with the outcome. So, after spraying several coats over the weekend I had set her aside, to "cure" before removing her from the board.  

After working on a different painting all day Monday, I called it a night, and head downstairs to fix dinner.... 

I hear a bang....

thud.....

 crash.... 

and.... 

I find this...


I can fix it, I can fix it, I WILL fix it.... stay tuned. 

*sigh*





"Capturing the spirit of a portrait, the sparkle of a moment in time, or the soft sounds of your memories."

No comments: