Friday, May 30, 2014

Since I last posted....

Things have changed around here!


  1. I did not finish my 30 day painting challenge, but that's ok! I had a blast while I could participate and will certainly do it again. 
  2. My "Vintage Allure" was accepted into the 22nd Annual Colored Pencil Society of America's International Exhibition (*doing a happy dance!* ) at the Ormond Memorial Art Musuem and Gardens in Ormond Beach, Florida.
  3. And last but not least, I have a new address, a new location and a new, temporary studio. Moving sort of throws a wrench into your everyday plans, so now we are settled (for the most part) I can get back to work! 
  4. I have also updated my pages header above, now you can find my photos and artwork on my Smug Mug and Fine Art America tabs.. Enjoy! 
  5. Stay tuned for an update on my "Quiet Conversation".. soon!
Keep Scribbliing.... Tj

"Capturing the spirit of a portrait, the sparkle of a moment in time, or the soft sounds of your memories."

2 comments:

Reflections From Life Art Blog said...

Good gracious, it seems like everyone is moving lately! I moved, Beth moved, now you moved. Glad to hear you're now settled in a ready to start working again. Gratz on being juried into the show!! It's beautiful! :)

~ Nancy

Toni James said...

Thank you!

It seems moving has been an epidemic lately! Are you all settled in now Nancy??